Hong Kong Aviation Ground Services Limited (HAGSL) is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within four weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 6 months.
If you would like to pursue a career with ample training and development opportunities, then look no further than HAGSL. We provide professional training and career development opportunities for those who are prepared to grow with an energetic company. Due to rapid expansion, we are looking for high caliber candidates to join our professional team. Please find the positions currently available as below :
Customer Services Duty Manager, Operations
Job no: HAGSL/OP-CSDM/HAG/NOV19
Work type: Full time
Location: HK International Airport
Categories: Management, Customer Services, Operations
- Supervise landside and airside passenger services functions and liaise closely with concern departments to ensure the required service standards are always delivered;
- Update major flight disruption / creeping delay develops and submit handling reports;
- Handle difficult situations on site and off site including delayed and overbooked Flights;
- Handle real time customer complaints;
- Execute administrative projects as assigned by Superior;
- Monitor all frontline staffs to take safety briefing and case sharing by daily;
- Assist VIPs on departure and arrival as and when necessary.
- F.7 graduated or above with passes in Use of English and Chinese Language & Culture in HKASL or equivalent;
- Possess minimum 6 years’ experience in airport operations and customer service field, preferably with at least 2 years in service leader or supervisory position;
- Customer-oriented with excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Good command of spoken English and Cantonese, and Mandarin;
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and Power Point;
- Able to work independently under high pressure;
- Willing to take shift duties.
Advertised: Hong Kong Time (Standard Time)